Part-time and short courses in Archaeology, Historic Environment, History of Art and Local History
Here at the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) we offer a range of part-time qualifications in Archaeology, Historic Environment (landscapes and gardens), History of Art and Local History.
We are currently accepting enquiries for the following accredited courses starting in October and November 2015:
- Undergraduate Certificate in Anglo-Saxon Studies - new for 2015 (subject to University approval)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Archaeology
- Undergraduate Certificate in History of Art
- Undergraduate Certificate in Local History
- Undergraduate Diploma in Archaeology
- Undergraduate Diploma in Historic Environment
- Undergraduate Diploma in History of Art
- Undergraduate Diploma in Local History
- Undergraduate Advanced Diploma in Archaeology
- Undergraduate Advanced Diploma in Historic Environment
- Undergraduate Advanced Diploma in History of Art
- Undergraduate Advanced Diploma in Local History
These part-time courses are ideal for researchers, volunteers, professionals, those working their communities, and anyone with an interest in the field.
We also offer a range of short courses at our home, Madingley Hall, a 16th-century country house three miles to the west of Cambridge with eight acres of gardens and state-of-the-art study facilities. Plus you can now study with us wherever you are in the world, with our new programme of short online courses.
Find out more
You can either browse our website or complete the form below to receive more information.
The lessons are always interesting and exciting: the lecturers are so enthusiastic that the lessons seem to be over too quickly. The quality of teaching is really good. I feel that I am being encouraged to think for myself.
Bess Sayers, Certificate and Diploma in Archaeology (2010–12)