Courses at the Institute of Continuing Education
We are able to offer you a vast array of short courses and part-time courses – whether you are looking to develop or change your career or just increase your level of knowledge on a particular subject.
We are currently upgrading our course application and booking system.
- Online applications and bookings will shortly re-open for weekend courses and Undergraduate Certificates, Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas. Please note that if you have previously used our online booking system, you will need to create a new account. Full instructions will be provided on the course booking page.
- If you have recently been approved for an Undergraduate Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma course and wish to complete your booking, you will receive an email explaining what to do next.
- All other courses are unaffected and you can book in the usual way.
- If you have any queries, please contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com or +44 (0)1223 746262.
Courses designed to develop, maintain or change your career. Keep your skills up to date with our range of professional courses.
A wide range of courses offering part-time qualifications at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Weekend courses based at our historic headquarters at Madingley Hall near Cambridge.
A new series of short courses and seminar groups at Madingley Hall.
A range of courses offering part-time qualifications at postgraduate levels.
Study at Cambridge wherever you are in the world, with our short, intensive online courses.
Our summer schools offer a chance to study and live in one of the world's most renowned universities on programmes lasting from one to six weeks.
We offer a wide range of interesting and unique subjects, for your professional development or simply for the enjoyment of learning from experts.
We will be upgrading our application and booking system in the week commencing 17th June 2013.
· Application and booking services will be unavailable for weekend courses and Undergraduate Certificates, Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas from 17th June until the upgrade is complete. This is expected to take no more than 3 days.
· If you have been approved for an Undergraduate Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma course, or for a bursary on a weekend course, you are advised to complete your booking before 17th June 2013. If you are unable to do this, you will receive an email once the upgrade is complete explaining what to do next.
· All other courses are unaffected and can be booked in the usual way.If you have any queries in the meantime, please contact our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1223 746262.