Dine in the magnificent surroundings of Old Court, a short stroll from your room through picturesque gardens and over the river. The College dates back to the 14th century, and is ideally situated between the city centre and your lecture rooms.
Founded in 1326 as University Hall and re-founded in 1338, Clare is the second oldest Cambridge College. Spacious Memorial Court, where you will be living, is just across the river and was built just after the First World War. Dinner, made from locally-sourced products, is served in the intimate Small Hall overlooking Old Court, or the imposing 17th-century Great Hall. Breakfast is self-service. Both are a leisurely walk past the beautiful Fellows' and Scholars’ Gardens and over Clare Bridge.
Please note: En suite rooms are located in both Memorial Court and Old Court. Those in Old Court are up two flights of stairs.
Please note that as of 9.45am GMT 9/1/17 en suite rooms in Clare College are now fully booked. Other options are still available.
Facilities include: en suite and standard rooms; wifi access in rooms; computer room; bedlinen and towels; laundry room; Chapel/prayer Room.
Fees include bed, breakfast, evening meals and Closing Dinner.
- En suite: Two-week programme or term £1,335
- En suite: One week only £620
- En suite: Extra nights (Saturdays) if you are attending two, or more, consecutive programmes £103
- Standard: Two-week programme or term £1,145
- Standard: One week only £535
- Standard: Extra nights (Saturdays) if you are attending two, or more, consecutive programmes £89