Guidance on how to apply
Online and paper-based applications
Follow these easy steps to apply for a programme
(pdf version 90KB)
ISP Term I, Ancient and Classical Worlds, Science Term I, Literature Term I, ELM: Monday 20 June
ISP Term II, Science Term II, Literature Term II, History: Monday 4 July
ISP Term III, Shakespeare, Medieval Studies, Creative Writing: Monday 18 July
Applications will continue to be accepted, where places are available, up to the start of the programme.
Methods of payment
Payment of fees must be by one of the following methods:
• VISA/Mastercard/ Delta/Connect/Switch (NB: we do not accept American Express)
• Bank transfer (please send proof of your transaction)
• Cheque drawn on a UK bank
• Sterling banker’s draft drawn on a UK bank (applicants should speak to their own bank to arrange this)
Cheques or postal orders should be made payable to ‘University of Cambridge’. Please do not send cash.
Personal cheques drawn on banks outside the United Kingdom cannot be accepted.
If paying by credit or debit card, please ensure that you have sufficient credit limit, and that your bank or credit card company have been notified of the transaction to avoid delays in payment. Please do not email card details as this may not be secure.
The University reserves the right to retrieve from applicants any bank charges or exchange costs which arise from payments made in other ways (including Eurocheques). Please check with your bank whether you are likely to incur additional charges.
- International Summer Programmes
- About us
- College accommodation
- Information for applicants
- Information for institutional groups
- Studying in Cambridge
- Life in Cambridge
- Weekend excursions
- Download our brochure
- Contact us