Your self-service account
Your Self-Service account is the primary way in which we communicate the progress of your application to you. It is where you upload your supporting documents, which are required to complete your application. Note that we cannot consider your application until required supporting documents have been uploaded.
It is very important to check your Self-Service account regularly.
The Self-Service account enables you to:
- Upload supporting documentation
- See which supporting documents are outstanding
- Track the progress of your application
- Inform us of changes to your contact details
- Withdraw your application
- View your offer conditions
- Print a certificate of offer
- Accept or decline your offer
Log-in instructions will be e-mailed to you within 30 hours of submitting your online application. If you apply on paper it may take up to ten working days from receipt of your application before you can expect to receive your log-in details.
Access your Self-Service account.
Please note: there is a ‘due date’ given in Self-Service for your supporting documents. Your supporting documents (including references) must arrive by the relevant course closing date, even if this date is before the ‘due date’ given in Self-Service.
Master of Studies
The lecturers were enthusiastic, dynamic, committed, thoroughly professional and provided wonderful insight.