skip to content

Institute of Continuing Education (ICE)

If you've completed a course with ICE but have lost your certificate or credit transcript, or require another copy, you can request another copy.

For qualifications awarded from 2010/11 onwards, duplicate or replacement certificates and transcripts can be ordered from the University of Cambridge online store.

For qualifications awarded up to and including 2009/10, contact the Student Data Manager at stating your full name, date of birth, the title and date of the course or qualification concerned and whether you require a replacement/additional certificate or transcript. There will be an administrative charge of £25.

Course type: 
Part-time Master's Degree
Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma
Undergraduate Certificate/Diploma
Credits and credit transfer

How can we help?


Course enquiries: +44 (0)1223 746262

Madingley Hall reception: +44 (0)1223 746222 (open 24 hours)

ICE Opening Hours: 9.00am to 4.30pm (Mon - Fri)

Contact Us